The Administration department provides an essential link to the public and support to Council, its Boards and Committees and other Township Departments. This Department interacts with all levels of Government as well as various Organizations, Associations and Businesses.
Additional Areas of Responsibility Include :
- Preparation of Electronic Agendas, Minutes
- Maintenance of Municipal Records
- Municipal Freedom of Information Requests
- General Information Requests
- Conducting the Municipal Election
- Information Technology/Communication/Website
- Lottery Licensing
- Vital Statistics
- Human Resources
The Administration Department strives to provide an enhanced level of customer service, to use a variety of communication methods to inform the public, to use technology to improve and expand on communications and customer service and to be fully accountable and transparent.
The Township of North Kawartha does not provide civil marriage services. For further information please visit Service Ontario's, Getting Married page.